High quality Affordable plastic surgery abroad in a private clinic for NHS patients. NHS patients can choose to have surgeries abroad and NHS pays for treatment. Elective surgery treatments abroad are a more recommended option if you would ever like to get plastic surgery. The treatment will be performed by a specialist doctor that have their standards set high. You should experience a safe and happy environment. Elective treatment abroad means that the costs will be much cheaper than in the UK. The clinics abroad still offer a wide range of different types of surgeries. They pick cosmetic surgeons that are highly qualified for the best results. Make sure you consult your healthcare provider and the company that will complete the operation or that will help with the process as it is crucial for you to feel safe and happy of where you are and that your whole experience is comfortable.
Why did NHS patients choose to have cosmetic surgery abroad?
Cosmetic surgery abroad is a better option as the costs will be much cheaper and you can get your money back for it the NHS may agree to pay for your trip abroad to get the treatment done. Surgery abroad could be a more comfortable choice as the company will treat you well and the clinic will take care of you and make you feel comfortable. You should travel abroad as the surgery is much cheaper but also because the cosmetic surgeons will set standards very high to make you feel relaxed and to get you the best surgery with the best outcomes for you. Your result will be much better than if you stayed in the UK. The treatment abroad is much cheaper and better for you not just because it is much cheaper than in the UK but because the standards are set just as high or even higher and you will receive impeccable surgery all for a cheaper amount. Cosmetic surgery abroad should be the option for you as treatment abroad will have better outcomes.
Savings for plastic surgery abroad
The actual cost savings you can make by having plastic surgery abroad will vary depending on the procedure you want and the country you want to go to. Many popular treatment destinations abroad offer savings of 50- 80% compared to the cost of private plastic surgery in the UK.
Cost of plastic surgery in a private clinic abroad:
- Breast augmentation (Augmentation Mammoplasty) – £2300
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy, Breast Uplift) – £1800
- Breast Reduction Surgery – £2000
- Male breast reduction (gynecomastia) – £1200
- Eyelids surgery (Blepharoplasty) – £1500
- Scar revision – £800
- Abdominoplasty – £1900
- Labiaplasty surgery – £1200
- Vaginoplasty surgery – £1200
- Eyebrow Transplantation
- Facelift Surgery – £2000
- Hair transplantation – £1200
Even if the total cost of plastic surgery for your treatment is greater than having the treatment in UK private clinic, it may still be worth considering as part of your holiday plans as it will cover part of your trip. In addition, NHS allows you to bypass the NHS queue for plastic surgery, by reimbursing costs of treatment, if you receive private treatment abroad. So actual costs for surgery will be much lower than planned.
Benefits for NHS patients to have surgery abroad.
There are more than one reasons depending on diagnose, required treatment, costs and others, these reasons include:
- Costs of plastic surgery – plastic surgery abroad can often be found at a fraction of the price in the UK.
- No waiting lists –NHS are having long waiting lists for treatment, but by travelling you can get treatment significantly sooner. And in some cases get a refund for plastic surgery abroad.
- New surgery treatments – NHS often offers the cheapest available plastic implant, but in private clinic abroad you and your doctor can choose the best available implant.
- Specialist services – private clinics abroad tend to offer specialised plastic surgeons, well educated medical staff newest medical equipment. In situations when you are paying for service, you are expecting high-level plastic surgeon and that is what private medical clinics abroad do offer. And who would not want to be treated by the same doctor who has operated on pro athletes?
Some types of plastic surgery abroad are covered by NHS and can be refunded if plastic surgery operation is received in a private clinic abroad. Plastic surgery operation abroad could be an alternative you can afford.