One day full body health check up in private clinic abroad
If you need help, and you doctor can’t give you clear reason there is one quick way to solve the problem – a health check up, the first step to dealing with your health. One day this is all you need to have full body health check up in private clinic abroad. One day full body health check up can included MRI scan, CT scan, X-ray, USG scan, Blood tests, specialist consultations and other health check up diagnostic services.
You can save money and time by opting for have full body health check up as costs abroad for health check up are lower than in UK private clinics, and there are no waiting lists.
As a rule, the cost of full body health check up abroad is lower than in UK. Full body health check up in the UK can be very expensive, and in many EU countries the same procedure can be found at a fraction of the cost. Often this means that you can combine your personalised health check up with a holiday, for less than the price of having the same health check up alone in UK.
Savings for full body health check up abroad
The actual cost savings you can make by having orthopedic surgery abroad will vary depending on the procedure you want and the country you want to go. Many popular treatment destinations abroad offer savings of 50- 80% compared to the cost of private orthopedic surgery in the UK.
Other costs besides costs of orthopedic surgery
There is more costs to full body health check up abroad than just the cost of the procedure itself. You need to fly and pay for your stay, and you may also need to consider these costs for person that goes abroad with you. Private medical clinics can offer complete packages, that will including arranging flights, accommodation and your aftercare holiday break, all for one set price. You can arrange your trip and then you will need to consider all the costs flight, transfer, accommodation and meals.
Private health check up clinics abroad usually offer package deals that would include transfer to and from airport, orthopedic surgery, after operation care, stay at 3 or 4 star hotels for you and person who accompanies you.
Cost of health check up in private clinic abroad:
- – general health check up starting from £300,
- – personalised health check up starting from £450,
- – full body health check up starting from £800.
Even if the total cost of health check up abroad for your treatment is greater than having the treatment in UK private clinic, it may still be worth considering as part of your holiday plans as it will cover part of your trip. In addition NHS allows you to bypass the NHS queue for health check up, by reimbursing costs of treatment, if you receive private treatment abroad. So actual costs for surgery will be much lower than planned.
Why full body health check up abroad is cheaper?
Full body health check up abroad is cheaper because their costs of service are lower. The wages paid to the doctors and private clinic staff abroad can be far less than those paid in the UK. It is far less expensive to run a private diagnostic clinic abroad than if it is to run one of a similar standard here in the UK, so clinic abroad to cut their prices they don’t have to charge as much for their services. Full body health check up will be provided in high quality and by best doctors and available equipment.
Why patients chose to have full body health check up abroad?
There are more than one reasons depending on diagnose, required treatment, costs and others, these reasons include:
- – Costs of health check up–health check up abroad can often be found at a fraction of the price in the UK.
- – No waiting lists –NHS are having long waiting lists for health check up and in some cases you will be told that you do not require check up, but by travelling you can get treatment significantly sooner. And in some cases get refund for health check up abroad.
- – New surgery treatments – NHS often offers cheapest available health check up options, but in private clinic abroad you and your doctor can choose best available health check up options. Based on your needs and wishes doctor can plan your personalised health check up program.
- – Specialist services – private clinics abroad tend to offer newest specialised diagnostic equipment, well educated medical staff. In situations when you are paying for service, you are expecting high level and that is what private medical clinics abroad do offer.